Safe - despite Corona
We are very pleased that you have decided to stay with us. As your host, we have prepared ourselves well and have taken numerous measures so that you feel comfortable and safe.
Requirement for accommodation from 18. November 2021
- At check-in, you are required to show a proof of vaccination/recovery (so-called "2-G rules")
- Children under 12 years of age are exempt from the obligation to provide evidence of vaccination / recovery - children and young people of school age can have access with the school tests
- The proof of vaccination or recovery does not apply to people who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons. In such cases, proof of a negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours or 48 hours in Vienna) must be presented together with a medical certificate
- The vaccination can be proved with the green pass, a vaccination card or printout
- After immunization with two doses of vaccine - up to 9 months after the 2nd vaccination
- After immunization with a vaccination dose from Johnson & Johnson - Attention: only valid until 03.01.2022 (requires a second vaccination)
- After receiving a 3rd vaccination dose - up to 9 months after the 3rd vaccination
- Transition period: There is a transition period until December 6, 2021 for those who have been vaccinated for the first time. In these cases, proof of vaccination for the 1st dose together with a valid PCR test (72 hours or 48 hours in Vienna) is considered as valid proof
- Recovery: green pass, official notice (up to 180 days after the issue of the document)
- Recovery & vaccination: Green Pass / EU certificate (up to 270 days after issue of the document)
For your safety please obey the following rules:
- When entering for the first time, please present a valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (vaccination, recovery). Furthermore, valid proof of a low epidemiological risk is always required for entering gastronomic facilities, sports facilities and leisure facilities in accommodation facilities. This Evidence must be kept ready for the duration of the stay.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask in public areas is compulsory. Exceptions are children up to the age of 6 or people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
- If possible, keep a distance of 1 m (3.3 ft) to other guest groups