Days full of culture in Linz
Linz, Upper Austrian provincial capital, is worth a journey. You can find modern art in Lentos Kunstmuseum, the Nordico Museum offers alternating exhibitions about contemporary history and current issues. If you are interested in the Upper Austrian history, please visit the Schlossmuseum. The Ars Electronica Center takes you to the entertaining world of science, technology and media.
Afterwards the city awaits you with its many cafés, restaurants and shopping facilities.
- 2 nights in a 2-bed-room en suite and breakfast
- Linz Card free admission to Lentos Kunstmuseum, Ars Electronica Center, Schlossmuseum, voestalpine world of steel, Landesgalerie and Nordico, ticket for public transport, 1 ascent and descent to Pöstlingberg, various discounts
- welcome package, a sweet surprise and a bottle of mineral water per room
- local taxes incl., free parking
- rate 2021: from 87,- Euro
- Prices, programme, terms and conditions are subject to change.