Linz for families
- Hostelling International Qualität
Linz, the colourful city at the Danube, offers cultural highlights and lots of fun for families. Dive into the 2-D and 3-D-Picture-World of the Ars Electronica Center. In the voestalpine Stahlwelt you can find out all about the world of steel in special tours for children. Experience a journey on the Dragon Train through the Land of Dwarfs in the Pöstlingberg-Grottenbahn. Lateron the red panda, the suricate and other animals of Linz Zoo will look forward to your visit. Afterwards the city awaits you with its many cafés, restaurants and shopping facilities.
The hostel of Linz in a quiet, green area is the ideal starting point for your excursions to Linz. All rooms have private shower and toilet. There is enough to do for each member of the family: table tennis, table socccer, a sportsground, a terrace, TV, WIFI an Internet.
- 1 night with breakfast in a 4-bed-room with shower and toilet
- free parking, welcome package
- dates July to December 2023
- rate per night (2023) 91,50 Euro for 2 adults and 2 children until 14,9 years
- local taxes 2,20 Euro per night and person older than 15 years
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change.