Experience nature in Bad Ischl
Am Rechensteg 5
4820 Bad Ischl
During the five days with your class mates, you will see the fascinating nature and landscape of the Salzkammergut region and you will get to know the most beautiful sights. Of course there will be enough time for fun, games and adventures.
After a guided tour through the historic town of Bad Ischl, you will visit the Kaiservilla, the summer residence of Emperor Franz Josef I and Empress Sisi.
In the salt mine of Hallstatt you descend into the world oft he salt miners where you can learn about their way of life and working methods. Lateron you can walk through the picturesque town of Hallstatt. In the evening you can spend some time in the activity room playing table tennis, table soccer or climbing on a climbing wall.
In the morning you will see a typical Austrian farm. If you want you can help the farmer feeding the animals and baking bread.
Depending on the weather you go either to the Salzkammergut-thermal bath or to the open-air-bath opposite the hostel and have fun on the water slide.
Accompanied by experienced cave guides you can explore the magical underground world of Dachstein. The ice caves were formed by water seeping in through small cracks and building magnificent ice shapes. From the 5fingers viewing platform you will enjoy unique views over the Salzkammergut region.
If there is enough time until departure you can go hiking on the Sirius Kogel in Bad Ischl and take some pictures to remind you of your beautiful holidays.
- 4 nights in a more-bedded room ensuite
- meals half- or fullboard
- bus (Tue, Wed, Thu): approx. 20 Euro to 30 Euro
- rates halfboard 2021: pupils: from 200 Euro (teachers: from 136 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- rates fullboard 2021: pupils: from 230 Euro (Ttachers: from 166 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- rates halfboard 2022: pupils: from 207 Euro (teachers: from 142 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- rates fullboard 2022: pupils: from 241 Euro (teachers: from 176 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- Prices, programme, terms and conditions are subject to change