Experience nature in Mondsee
This will be a week full of nature, the fascinating history of Lake Mondsee and its surroundings, lots of sports and being together with your schoolmates.
Monday: After lunch you will go for a walk along Lake Mondsee.
Tuesday: In the morning you will build a float together with your outdoor coaches and try to ride it on the lake.
In the afternoon you will go treasure hunting. GPS-devices will help you find the right place.
Wednesday: At Gut Aiderbichl - an animal sanctuary - most of the animals have a sad past. Watch them enjoy their new lives! In the afternoon you play team games together with your outdoor coaches. In the evening there´s the highlight of the week: a ride on a ship on lake Mondsee with a lasershow and your own disco music.
Thursday: Trip to Salzburg to the House of Nature. In an interactive way topics like the genesis of the world, the human body or the universe are visualised. In the Science Lab you do your own experiments. In the afternoon you can visit Salzburg or do whatever you please.
Friday: During a guided tour through the outdoor-museum of Mondsee you hear and see the way farmers lived 200 years ago.
- 4 nights in a more bedded room with shower and toilet
- half- or fullboard
- bus to Gut Aiderbichl and Salzburg about 23 - 30 Euro pp
- rates halfboard 2021: Pupils: from 218 Euro (Teachers: from 136 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- rates fullboard 2021: Pupils: from 248 Euro (Teachers: from 166 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- rates halfboard 2022: Pupils: from 227 Euro (Teachers: from 142 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- rates fullboard 2022: Pupils: from 261 Euro (Teachers: from 176 Euro plus 8 Euro taxes)
- Prices, programme, terms and conditions are subject to change.