Experience Nature in St. Gilgen
5340 St. Gilgen
During these five days together with your class mates you will spend a lot of time in the nature and you will get to know the most beautiful sights of the Salzkammergut region. Of course there will be enough time for games, fun and adventure.
Monday: Arrival and check in, lunch. An easy but adventurous walk will lead you to the Plombergstein hill. On your way to the summit you will pass crevices and caves and you will be rewarded by a wonderful view of lake Wolfgangsee and the surrounding mountains.
Tuesday: In the salt mine of Hallstatt you descend into the world of the salt miners where you will learn about their way of life and working methods. Lateron you can walk through the picturesque town of Hallstatt.
Being together and having fun: that´s what the afternoon is about. Just borrow a collection of creative games at the reception.
Wednesday: Follow the tracks of the medieval pilgrims on their way to St. Wolfgang passing the old Falkenstein church. After you have visited the lovely town of St. Wolfgang you return to St. Gilgen by ship.
Thursday: Trip to Salzburg to the House of Nature. Fascinating topics like the genesis of the world, the human body and the universe are visualised in an interactive way. Physics and chemistry are explained by experiments in the Science Lab. In the afternoon you can visit Salzburg or do whatever you please.
Friday: On your last day you visit the Museum of Musical Instruments in St. Gilgen and you will listen to extraordinary instruments and melodies.
- 4 nights in a more bedded room with shower and toilet
- halfboard or fullboard
- bus to Hallstatt and Salzburg: about 24 Euro to 30 Euro
- rates halfboard 2021: pupils: from 169 Euro (teachers: from 136 Euro)
- rates fullboard 2021: pupils: from 199 Euro (teachers: from 166 Euro)
- rates halfboard 2022: pupils: from 175 Euro (teachers: from 142 Euro)
- rates fullboard 2022: pupils: from 209 Euro (teachers: from 176 Euro)
- Prices, programme, terms and conditions are subject to change.