Art and culture in Linz
The modern city of Linz has got something interesting for everyone: well-known companies, many sports facilities, nature, art and culture.
In a guided tour you will get to know Linz, the city where you will spend the next three days.
The architecturally interesting Lentos Art Museum is home of modern and contemporary art. In the workshop "Show me your face" you will behold the paintings of Klimt, Kokoschka and Schiele. After that you will portray yourselves and experiment with different painting techniques. Lateron you will have a guided tour through the Music Theater with its big halls, modern technique and various work shops.
This ist the must-see of every stop-over in Linz: the highlight-tour in the Ars Electronica Center, the museum of the future.
- 2 nights in a more bedded room with shower and toilet
- fullboard and a free soft drink for lunch and dinner
- guided tour through Linz
- guided tour in the Ars Electronica Center and in the Music Theater
- guided tour and workshop in the Lentos Art Museum
- rates 2021: pupils under 15: from 112 Euro, teachers: from 86 Euro (plus 4 Euro taxes)
- rates 2022: pupils under 15: from 117 Euro, teachers: from 91 Euro (plus 4 Euro taxes)
- public transport for 48 hours: pupils app. 6 Euro, teachers app. 11 Euro
- Prices, programme, terms and conditions are subject to change.