Holidays at Lake Wolfgangsee
5340 St. Gilgen
Spend your family holidays at one of the most beautiful spots in the Salzkammergut region: at Lake Wolfgangsee. The romantic village of St. Gilgen and its nice youth hostel are ideal for a varied program.
One thing you should not miss is a boat trip to the picturesque villages of St. Wolfgang and Strobl. If you love to go hiking, just choose one of the numerous trails in the beautiful alpine landscape.
A very interesting trip takes you to the salt mine of Hallein and the village of Celts nearby. Children will love to spend an afternoon in the indoor and outdoor playground of the Abarena.
- 3 or 6 nights including halfboard in a quad room with shower/toilet
- Local taxes, parking space, welcome package, a bottle of water per room, programme
- Programme one day ticket for the ship, one ride with the summer toboggan run, museum of international instruments
- Additional programme long stay admission to the saltmine of Hallein and the village of Celts (for children older than 4), admission to the Abarena-playground
- Prices adults 2021: 3 nights: from 140,- Euro 6 nights: from 282,- Euro
- Prices children 6-14,9 years 3 nights: from 88,- Euro 6 nights: from 184,- Euro
- Prices children 4-5,9 years 3 nights: from 66,- Euro 6 nights: from 140,- Euro
- Children 0-3,9 years free
- Valid from 1st of May to 31st of October 2021