National Socialism in Linz
This is a special program for adolescents who want to get to know the dark siede of Upper Austria´s contemporary history.
You start by visiting the voestalpine contemporary museum. The forced labourers at the Linz location of Reichswerke Hermann Göring, their fates and life histories are in focus of the exhibit.
In the morning you go on a guided tour through Linz.
After lunch you will see Hartheim Castle. This memorial site was a Euthanasia Center during World War II where more than 30,000 people were killed. By means of a guided tour through the memorial and special pedagogic programs adolescents may deal intensively with National Socialism and living with a handicap.
The Highlights-Tour provides an overview of the Ars Electronica Center´s top attractions.
- 2 nights in a more bedded room with shower and toilet
- fullboard with a free soft drink for lunch and dinner
- guided tour through Linz
- guided tour in the Ars Electronica Center
- guided tour in the voestalpine contemporary museum
- guided tour and pedagogic programme in the memorial of Hartheim Castle
- This Programme is recommended for pupils older than 14.
- prices on request