Youth hostel Mondsee
Situated in the heart of the picturesque small town of Mondsee, the hostel is only a short walk away from the crystal-clear waters of Lake Mondsee. The hostel offers 3 wheelchair-accessible rooms. Individual service and a homely atmosphere as well as the excellent cuisine and various leasuretime activities will make your stay in Mondsee a great experience.
All rooms have private shower and toilet. Three rooms are wheelchair accessible. You can choose between single-, two- or more bedded rooms.
Breakfast buffet is included. You can also order in advance half and full board as well as vegetarian melas or packed lunch.
80 beds, all rooms ensuite
Rates 2023 per person and night incl. breakfast and bed linen*
excl. local tax, valid until 26.12.2023
3 or more nights
- 4-bedded-room: 29,00 Euro
- 2-bedded room: 33,50 Euro
- single room: 39,50 Euro
- group discount in more bedded rooms: -1,00 Euro p.P.
3 or more nights with add-ons (soap, shower gel/shampoo, towel, beds made)
- 4-bedded-room: 33,00 Euro
- 2-bedded room: 37,50 Euro
- single room: 43,50 Euro
- surcharge half board: 10,00 Euro
- surcharge full board: 19,00 Euro
Discount for children in their parents' room*: 0-2,9 years free, 3-5,9 years -50%, 6-14,9 years -30%
No discount for children when special group rate is paid. No category with add-ons for groups.
Rates are for members of the youth hostelling association, per person and night. Local taxes are not included.There is no age limit.
* Bed linen is provided in all categories. If you choose standard category please bring your own towels and bath & shower procducts and put on the provided bed linen yourself.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Youth hostel Mondsee
Mon-Sun 8 a.m.-1 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
- über Hostelling International buchen
- Hostelling International Qualität
- Ermäßigung mit dem Ausweis
About the region
The Mondsee-region impresses with spectacular landscape, beautiful mountains, the warm and clean water of the lake and its proximity to Salzburg.
Alpenseebad at the lake (with beach, slides, diving plattform, beach volleyball), surfing, sailing, wakeboarding, banana-boat, tennis, riding, mountainbiking, golf, squash, climbing, gym, hiking, archery, skating
open air museum Mondseer Rauchhaus, pile dwelling museum, museum Mondseeland
Gut Aiderbichl (animal charity sanctuary), Erlachmühle mill (perambulation of the mill and wood-oven bakery), Mondsee boat trips, Salzburg, Bad Ischl